For queries related to employment opportunities at NAL please email Enquiries@nal.gov.au
Job vacancies, if any, will be listed below.
21 September 2018
Grant Officer, National Acoustic Laboratories
• Part time position, 22 hours per week
• Based in the Australian Hearing Hub at Macquarie University
About National Acoustic Laboratories (NAL)
NAL is the research division of Australian Hearing, a Statutory Authority under the Commonwealth Department of Human Services. The research that NAL conducts has a strongly practical focus and is critical to helping people lead more fulfilling and productive lives. This is in line with our essence of caring and our purpose of having a positive impact.
About the role
This is a newly created opportunity for an experienced and passionate Grant Officer to join NAL. We are currently undergoing an exciting transformational journey, repositioning our brand and strategic objectives. The role will be responsible for preparation and management of all grant applications, identifying grant funding opportunities and developing our internal grant application, review and management process.
To be a strong candidate for this role, you will have:
• Over five years of experience in grant writing and grants management
• Proven record of identifying and securing new grant funding opportunities
• A high level of attention to detail and excellent knowledge in the administration and execution of grants
• Proven ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast pace environment to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
• Experience with health and medical grant funding programs and funding rules will be highly desirable
• Relevant tertiary qualification in health, science or a related discipline
To apply for this position, click here
Why work for NAL?
At NAL, our mission is to lead the world in hearing research and evidence-based innovation to improve hearing health and transform the lives of people with hearing difficulties. A career with us is rewarding because you are helping to positively impact people’s lives and improve Australia’s hearing health.